EU-ASEAN Creative Content Competition
“Stellar Moments: Capturing EU-ASEAN Partnerships”
YOU ARE INVITED!
Capture any people-to-people connections and collaborations between the EU and ASEAN in ANY of the following forms: photos, videos, drawing, or artworks!
Showcase anything depicting the shared experiences, mutual learning and the deep partnerships between the EU and ASEAN and share it with us for a chance to win exciting prizes and be featured @euinasean social media channels
WHO CAN JOIN
- Individuals aged 16-35 years old
- Citizens of one of the 10 ASEAN Member States (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam).
- Applicants must follow all three EUinASEAN social media platforms on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Rules and requirements for submissions
- Submission must follow, tag, and mention @euinasean and include #EUASEANCreative.
- Submissions must include a clear storyline and messages in the caption and the content must reflect one of the themes of EU-ASEAN strategic partnerships.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Collaboration with brand/group/community entries are not eligible.
- Participants are allowed to submit as many content as possible in different formats during the competition period.
- The content must be solely created by the participant.
- Content that has been submitted to other competitions or has previously been exhibited or sold is not acceptable and will be deemed ineligible for this competition. We reserve the right to request proof(s) that an entry is the original property of the participant, and submitted solely by the participant for this particular competition. Non-compliance to this rule will result in disqualification of the entry.
- Participants must ensure the content does not infringe any copyright(s). We reserve the right to request proof of purchase for sounds, stock photos, videos and elements from third parties.
- The content cannot contain third-party copyrights and/or intellectual property rights of sounds, photos, videos, elements or materials, and must not violate the rights of any person or entity; including copyright, privacy or any other intellectual property rights. Upon submitting content(s) to this competition, the participant is solely responsible for any infringement of copyrighted materials. Any materials from open-free sources are allowed, however the participant must be able to show the proof of the source from the third party or written approval from the original creator.
- The content submissions must not contain inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory, sexual, or unlawful materials. Content(s) deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.
- Entries must not have watermarks, timestamps, date stamps or any visible elements that disturbs the content.
- Participants must complete an entry form which includes valid ID details and social media handles on which the participants will post their submissions.
- Participants must sign a release form that gives the EU Delegation to ASEAN the rights to publish their submissions on @EUinASEAN social media channels.
- Entries that do not adhere to the rules and requirements described above will be disqualified.
- For any queries, contact email@example.com with the subject “Query of EU-ASEAN Creative Content Competition”.
Deadline: 17 December 2023