Call for proposal: EU-ASEAN Green Diplomacy Weeks 2023
The European Union continues to emerge as the world’s climate trailblazer. First presented in 2019, the European Green Deal marks the EU’s commitment to be the first climate neutral continent by 2050 and serves as the framework for the EU’s green policies and climate actions.
Every year, the EU organises Climate Diplomacy Weeks which is now called Green Diplomacy Weeks 2023. This year’s theme is “a global just energy transition”. EU Delegations are invited to organise public diplomacy events under the Green Diplomacy
For this year’s GDW, the Delegation of the European Union to ASEAN is preparing a series of events to be held in September – October 2023. The proposed events comprise both offline, online, and hybrid events.
Criteria for bidding
All tenderers must:
- Be based in an ASEAN country;
- Have access to a regional network of youth;
- Have demonstrable previous experience of engaging ASEAN Youth using social media;
- Have demonstrable previous experience of organising youth led events/programmes in climate change and environmental issue;
- Have demonstrable experience of delivering events/programmes to ASEAN youth.
Timeline for tenderers
The deadline for proposal submission is Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 17:00 (GMT+7)
Proposals submitted after the deadline will NOT be considered.